I'm ready for, or, or you now,
I think my tongue's done waiting it out,
You took a while to get through,
I've been awake and dreaming it true,
With every, every scene you so in my heart,
With every fled, you'll put it apart,
Look into the mirror, I don't see no scars,
and everywhere I need you, there you are,
Something in your eyes,
I recognize it,
Baby, could you be the face, of love?
Everything is perfect in the light is glad you're turning see the face of love
Oh we see eye, eye, eye to eye
I hear it from, from, from your mouth
Pullling back the curtain,
Now it's starting to exciten, yeah
The face of love
I'm looking for, or, or you now,
needed a minute to figure it out,
I'm looking straight out through the window,
Don't wanna blink, might miss the signal,
I see my best self in you..

No comments:
Post a Comment