I started a new blog again. I don't know what to post. Probably most of it I blog about my life. Yea~ about my misery life. It's already July. And I'm still here, sit in front of this wooden pc. Tumblring, facebooking, twittering & the latest one..blogging. HAHA~ pathetic huh~..yup..but this is what I have to go through right now. Waiting for schools..* kalau ada laa yang sudi maw terima saya ne..huhu :'( * hmm..
& lately..I've been missing a guy. Yes! I miss him so much. Talk about this guy, I've known him since I was in form 3. We were in the same class that time. Never though that I would fall for him this much. We don't talk much that time because I was new in that class. Same goes to him. Well, we started to talk with each other when we were in form 4. I don't remember when until one day he confessed with me that he kinda likes me. & I also didn't notice about that because I was very in love with my ex-boyfriend that time.
We then continue contact with each other since my cousin, Johan has been chosen to enter the ALAM ( Malaysia Maritime Acedemy ). He is also the chosen one. So, they meet each other & then become a very good friend. HAHA~
Our special relationship begins when he return home from his 1st trip of sailing. I was the one who started to tease him. Well, we chat a lot on FB & suddenly I was kinda like to talk with him. He is funny & he manage to make me smile & even laugh. And one day, I saw his FB wall post said that he is going for his 2nd trip of sailing on 16th of May. I was like..disappointed because I haven't met him yet. It's almost 2 years we haven't met. The day he went sailing, I've been missing him all day long. Seriously I couldn't stop myself from missing him. So, I decided to text him a message. Says that I miss him so much. I never thought that the text message were delivered although he is in the middle of the sea. So, he did reply my text message & we keep on texting each other. He finally gave me his ship's email address & we were mailing almost everyday. So, I told him in my mail that I already fall for him. He also told me that he felt the same way too BUT..he said that it is impossible for us to get together. I was very frustrated that time. I don't know what makes his change his mind till he offered me to become his special girlfriend. Seriously, that is the most happiest moment when I saw his message in my FB inbox. After being single for two years & finally, I'm officially taken by a guy named Tan Wei Chin. :D I was so so so SO happy that time. I can't even express it with words. The day after we were officially in a special relationship, he called me & we talked a lot. I really love to hear his laughing sound on the phone, very cute. And what makes me really excited to wait for his next phone calls is..when he says ' I Love You' in Cantonese version. It really melts my heart. T_________T.
Unfortunately, I don't have the chance to hear that from him again...T________T. Our relationship ends up after 2 weeks. He keeps pushing me by saying that we can't be together because of our religion is different. He don't want to hurt his mom nor me. But the way he made his decision really hurts me more then he thought. I cried so hard that night while replying his mail. I felt pain by saying that ' I guess it 's time for me to make you feel happy & free from this miserable...' because deep inside me, I still, still & still hoping that he took back his words. But till now, there's no sign of it. I keep on praying that someday we will be together again because I still got this little hope that someday, we will be together again.
I drew this while I was missing him.. T________T

No comments:
Post a Comment