Friday, 8 July 2011

中間 Lyrics by Fish Leong


多遠, 能夠走完這世界
 How far, can walk this world enough
感覺, 放到極限
 The feeling, puts the limit
某天, 無聲的雨正下在某處我被淋濕了 
 Some day, the silent rain drops & drips wet over me
溼透, 我想才能更勇敢
after wet passes, I think I would be able to be braver
等著, 雨過天晴
       And so on, calm after the storm
忽然想要, 看彩虹, 可以擁抱我  
Suddenly wants, to look at the rainbow, & may hug myself

△我飛越, 一陣痛楚的轉變  
I fly over, a pain transformation
懂的想的就那些                        
Understands these which thought
原來那就叫作, 生命的中間~ 
Original that is called, life among
飛越, 一滴苦澀的眼淚         
Leap, a drop of bitter and astringent tear
雨點下的好直接                        
raindrop so directly
發現彩虹在天邊, 渺小的我 
Discovers the rainbow in the horizon, the tiny me 
跑在最前面, 那一邊, 是明天 

Runs to the front, one of the side that will be tomorrow



看見, 那看不見的時間
Sees, that sees time

當我, 有了從前                        
When I, had the past
往前, 發出聲音告訴這世界我想要什麼
 Proceeds,  make some noise to tell this world what I want
       聽見, 我已經開始冒險           
Hears, I already started to take risk 
淚水, 流下安慰                      
 The tears, flow off the comfort
哭過的臉, 最堅決, 放晴的瞬間  
the face has cried, is firmest, clears instantaneous

Repeat △,△

不遠, 來到一切的中間 (轉變) 
Is not far, arrives all among (transformation)
會變, 灰色陰天到晴天 (那天)
 Can change, pessimistic cloudy day to cloudless day (that day)
了解, 像勇氣的無意間 (出現) 
The understanding, has no intention like the courage (to appear)
生命, 有許多中間 
Da... Life, some many middle Da... 
         





No comments:

Post a Comment