Thursday, 21 July 2011

Over by Lindsay Lohan



I watch the walls around me crumble
but it's not like I won't build them up again
so here's your last chance for redemption
so take it while it lasts 'cause it will end

and my tears are turning into time 
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

I can't live without you
can't breathe without you 
I'm dreaming about you, honestly
tell me that it's over
'cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living
it won't be right if we're not in it together
tell me that it's over 

and I'll be the first to go
don't wanna be the last to know

I won't be the one to chase you
but at the same time your the heart that I call home
I'm always stuck with these emotion 
and the more I try to feel, the less I'm whole

and I'll be the first to go
yeah, I'll be the first to go
don't wanna be the last to know

over
over
over

honestly tell me
honestly tell me ( don't walk away )
don't tell me that is over
don't tell me that is over

No comments:

Post a Comment