Friday, 8 July 2011

Sensitive Lyric by Rainie Yang


你消失的一百天 我沒了笑臉 怕別人看見
On the 100th day you disappeared, I didn't smile, Fear for others to see
我敏感的神經線 一點一點 沒知覺
My sensitive brain nerves, Little by little, Lost its sensitivity
泛紅雙眼 不成眠 它跟著我一整夜
With red eyes that didn't sleep, accompany me all night
麻痺的臉 特效藥也 無解
With my numb face, even medicine is useless
才發現 我正擱淺在愛情過敏的季節
Just realized, I'm stuck in the season of love allergies
Oh 過敏源 是對你的思念
Oh, the reason of the allergies are the thoughts of you
我想我 才了解 我正停格在愛情過敏的季節
I think I just realize, I'm stuck in the season of love allergies
季節沒改變 是想念 沒斷線
Seasons didn't change, It's the thoughts that didn't break
我想我 才發現 感情塵蹣已佈滿了我的世
I think I just realize, dusts of sentiment are spread everywhere in my world
Oh 過敏源 是為你流的淚
Oh, the reason of the allergy are the fallen tears for you
我想我 才了解 就算用盡了力氣也未必如願
I think I just realized, even if I try with all my strength, It wouldn't be as wished
季節沒改變 是眼淚 弄濕臉
Seasons didn't change, It's the tears that made my face wet
季節一直變 但我的心 沒有變
Season keep changing, but my heart remained the same
你消失的一百天 我沒了笑臉 沒知覺
On the 100th day you disappeared, I lost my smile, lost my feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment