NAME: Arnnie Salim
AGE: 20 years old
BIRTHDAY: February 15th, 1991
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage : erm..soya bean
2. last phone call : teacher alice ( from the Sewing Academy ) * wee~ *
3. last text message : my dearest cousin.. Sarah Naemah Aman Leong * full name arh *
4. last song you listened : if I could by Babyface * lovely song -___- *
5. last time you cried : erm..2 months ago..I guess..
6. dated someone twice : to be honest.. noh~
7. been cheated on : I guess..
8. kissed someone & regretted : lalala~ are you talking to me??
9. lost someone special : kinda..
10. been depressed : YES! most of the time..
11. been drunk and threw up : hell noh~
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. purple~
13. peach~
14 . red~
LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
13. peach~
14 . red~
15. Made a new friend : maybe..can't recall it
16. Fallen in love : owh yea.. :D
17. Laughed until you cried : Yeah! I always laugh until I cry..haha xD
18. Met someone who changed you : let's see..humm..
19. Found out who your true friends were : yup! :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you : yep~ * minta kena sepak 2..haha xD *
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : again~ are you talking to me?
16. Fallen in love : owh yea.. :D
17. Laughed until you cried : Yeah! I always laugh until I cry..haha xD
18. Met someone who changed you : let's see..humm..
19. Found out who your true friends were : yup! :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you : yep~ * minta kena sepak 2..haha xD *
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : again~ are you talking to me?
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : too many~
24. Do you have any pets : * kalau cicak di rumah saya tu kira kah? *
25. Do you want to change your name : why should I?
26. What did you do for your last birthday : buying birthday cake for myself.. * forever alone *
27. What time did you wake up today : 11.20 a.m * are you tryin' to humiliate me? *
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : begaya depan cermin.. LOL
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : S.C.H.O.O.L
30. Last time you saw your Mother : err~ just now..why?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : just let it be a secret...
32. What are you listening to right now : bunyi jengkirik~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : am I know that person?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : let see~
35. Most visited webpage : err.. ma' blog, ma' facebook & ma' twitter
37. Nickname : anie, ar @ nie
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : begaya depan cermin.. LOL
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : S.C.H.O.O.L
30. Last time you saw your Mother : err~ just now..why?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : just let it be a secret...
32. What are you listening to right now : bunyi jengkirik~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : am I know that person?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : let see~
35. Most visited webpage : err.. ma' blog, ma' facebook & ma' twitter
37. Nickname : anie, ar @ nie
38. Relationship Status : single-mingle-triangle~ *wee~*
39. Zodiac sign : Aquarius
40. Male or Female : Female~..
41. Elementary : SJK ( c ) Yuk Yin, Keningau
42. High School : SM ST Francis Xavier, Keningau & SMK Bahang, Penampang
43. College : not yet~
44. Hair color : rainbow~ gahahahahahah xD
45. Long or short : Long~..
46. Height : erm...
47. Do you have a crush on someone ? : yep..I did..Wilber Pan! * aww~ *
48. What do you like about yourself? : from top to toe.. I love being me.. :D
50. Tattoos : noh~
51. Righty or lefty: righty~ :D
39. Zodiac sign : Aquarius
40. Male or Female : Female~..
41. Elementary : SJK ( c ) Yuk Yin, Keningau
42. High School : SM ST Francis Xavier, Keningau & SMK Bahang, Penampang
43. College : not yet~
44. Hair color : rainbow~ gahahahahahah xD
45. Long or short : Long~..
46. Height : erm...
47. Do you have a crush on someone ? : yep..I did..Wilber Pan! * aww~ *
48. What do you like about yourself? : from top to toe.. I love being me.. :D
50. Tattoos : noh~
51. Righty or lefty: righty~ :D
FIRSTS:
52. First surgery : noh~
53. First piercing : when I was young~
54. First best friend : Noor Aisyah Omar Gan * yep! I remembered her till now *
55. First sport you joined : lumpat dalam karung..haha xD
56. First vacation : vacation? err..
58. First pair of trainers : lalalalalalal~
52. First surgery : noh~
53. First piercing : when I was young~
54. First best friend : Noor Aisyah Omar Gan * yep! I remembered her till now *
55. First sport you joined : lumpat dalam karung..haha xD
56. First vacation : vacation? err..
58. First pair of trainers : lalalalalalal~
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : noh~
60. Drinking : noh~
61. I'm about to : sleep~
62. Listening to : bunyi kipas~
63. Waiting for : nothing~
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids ? : of course!
65. Get Married ? : duh~ of course..
66. Career ? : yang bule bikin saya cepat kaya laa.. :DD
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes : can I have both, please?..
68. Hugs or kisses : both, please..
69. Shorter or taller : of course taller.. :)
70. Older or Younger : older..but not too old * except you're rich enough & die very soon. * gahahhahahaha xD
71. Romantic or spontaneous : erm..depands
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : gee~ do I have to answer this question?
73. Sensitive or loud : I don't give a damn on a sensitive guy~
74. Hook-up or relationship : relationship of course~..
75. Trouble maker or hesitant : hmm..noh~
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger : lalalalalalaa~..
77. Drank hard liquor : noh~
78. Lost glasses/contacts : noh~
79. Sex on first date : hell noh~
80. Broke someone's heart : yea~
81. Had your own heart broken : yea~
82. Been arrested : gahahahahhahaha~ noh~
83. Turned someone down : yea~
84. Cried when someone died : yea~
85. Fallen for a friend : erm..yea..
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself : erm..seriously, noh~
87. Miracles : let me think about it first..
88. Love at first sight : it's bullshit but hate to say that I do believe it sometimes..
89. Heaven : yea~
90. Santa Claus : noh~
91. Kiss on the first date : noh~
92. Angels : yea~
68. Hugs or kisses : both, please..
69. Shorter or taller : of course taller.. :)
70. Older or Younger : older..but not too old * except you're rich enough & die very soon. * gahahhahahaha xD
71. Romantic or spontaneous : erm..depands
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : gee~ do I have to answer this question?
73. Sensitive or loud : I don't give a damn on a sensitive guy~
74. Hook-up or relationship : relationship of course~..
75. Trouble maker or hesitant : hmm..noh~
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger : lalalalalalaa~..
77. Drank hard liquor : noh~
78. Lost glasses/contacts : noh~
79. Sex on first date : hell noh~
80. Broke someone's heart : yea~
81. Had your own heart broken : yea~
82. Been arrested : gahahahahhahaha~ noh~
83. Turned someone down : yea~
84. Cried when someone died : yea~
85. Fallen for a friend : erm..yea..
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself : erm..seriously, noh~
87. Miracles : let me think about it first..
88. Love at first sight : it's bullshit but hate to say that I do believe it sometimes..
89. Heaven : yea~
90. Santa Claus : noh~
91. Kiss on the first date : noh~
92. Angels : yea~
No comments:
Post a Comment