Sunday, 7 August 2011

Ameture Artist

♥ 7th of August  ♥


Hello there! Going to update my blog again. Okay! As usual, staying at home & do nothing  * tapi kerja rumah saya ada buat juga arh~ nda juga bilang malas sangatlaa :D * I love to see my desk in this condition..




So, I took a picture of it :D.. I don't know why but it looks cool to me.. * pelik tapi benar * I was wondering if any of those artist like to mess with their desk like this..or is it only me?? :/ Owh well, who cares  anyway! * yang penting saya bahagia * :D


Okay! Leave it! So again, I'm in the mood to draw something sooo here they are~ :DD






Yep! As you can see, I drew my favourite anime, Detective Conan. Maybe it's not that beautiful like the real one but I've tried my best to draw it. It takes two days to finish this one. I used pencil, colour pencil, gel pen, water & cotton bud to create this drawing. Quite satisfy with the outcome. Owh yaa, there's another one over here..


Okay~ this one I drew it by myself since it came across my mind. My brother * yang terer melukis * do some touch up for this drawing but still ada kecacatan ne bila saya lukis balik = =' & he also says that this drawing is like the drug's poster~ * shial punya adik! adik bertuah! * Well, nevermind anyway! Yang penting saya bahagia. HAHA! I used pencil, colour pencil, gel pen, water & paint brush to finish this one. I forgot already the day I drew this but for sure it takes time laa to finish it. HAHA * tolak lagi time-time teda mood maw melukis *

Well, what do you think? HAHA! I'm not good at drawing actually. I'm good at colouring. That's why I loved colours sooo much! I felt happy every time I saw colourful stuff. I only draw if I wanted to & while I am missing him. So, this one.. I consider it as I wanted to & missing him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment