Sunday, 11 September 2011

In The Mood To Draw.

♥ 11th of September ♥




gaaahhhh~ these few days I am always in the mood to draw. And lately I've been watching an anime series from my brother's lappy. The title is " Kimi Ni Todoke " in English it means " Reaching You ". I'm in love with the main character, Kurunuma Sawako but her besties called her " Sawako-chan " @ " Sadako-chan ". Later I'll be posting about the whole story. ^^ So, see the drawing above? Haha! That is Sawako-chan. Isn't she pretty? * mungkin lukisan saya tidaklaa cantik bhaa..hehe * But seriously, I liked her :)



Told yaa I usually draw something that came across my mind. * wink * Erm. Starting this month, maybe I'll be quite busy & most likely will be less on blogging * as if * because..because..because..owh! I'm very excited when it comes to this part...I'M GOIN' TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY ALREADY! * bha! bha! tepuk laa tangan bha!..yeay! terima kasih..terima kasih xD * I am really looking forward for it. yeay!

And yea, just now, I received his mail. Thank God! I thought he was mad at me. T____T I've been touched with his simple words. * sob-ing *  Really miss you so. hmm.. Till then.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! sa sukaaaaaaaaaaa lukisan ko :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea? aww~ thank u..thank u..aish..besa2 sja ne..blum pro lg..heh

    ReplyDelete