Thursday, 8 September 2011

Mail~ Mail~ Your driving me crazy~ x_x

♥ 8th of September ♥




I feel bad. I didn't received any of his mail since yesterday. It's already September now & I still miss him so much. How come he didn't felt the same things like I did? It's really unfair. Why is it only me thinking about him??! Damn you! Screw you! No matter how many times that I cursed him to dead but still his face is stuck in my head. GRRR! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU SO. * damn it ! T____T *


I just don't want to think about it anymore. I don't wish to talk about it anymore but....I don't know what makes me keep on missing him this much. * sob-ing~ i____i * ARGHH! Allah, please lend me Your strength so I could to go through this shitty feeling..please...I just don't want him to look me as a weak young lady. I've been through many kind of relationship & still I manage to go through it but what's wrong with me this time? 


GET UP R_NiE! GET UP! Don't ever show me your weak face again! GET UP OR ELSE I"LL KICK YOUR ASS OFF! x_x  * sob-ing *

No comments:

Post a Comment