Hello October! Just came back from hostel yesterday & I was soooooo damn tired. * kemarin terpaksa lagi beli mounting board bawa tawaf kay-kay..LOL * Gahh! I was soo happy when I reached home yesterday. I can't bear to live with those kind of housemate. I just can't stand it anymore.
That Thursday, after finishing my drawing class, I straightly went back to my hostel & guess what, there was nobody in the hostel & the house was like HELL. SERIOUSLY. The biscuit crumbs were everywhere & they left the biscuit on the table without cleaning it. While I was heading to the room, suddenly I heard the sound of water flowing inside the bath room & YES! They didn't even shut the water tap after using the bath room. I was quite pissed off with them that day.
" Saya tidak tahu kenapa saya jaaa yang perlu kasih bersih 2 rumah hari-hari arh~ Terus terang saya balik saja dari kelas, mesti saya kasih bersih tu hostel sebersih-bersihnya tapi kamu semua langsung macam buat teda saja ne. Kamu sudah nampak juga bha 2 rumah kotor, ada mata juga bha kan kamu?..Tapi teda 1 orang pun yang pandai sedar sendiri. Saya malas sudah maw balik-balik tegur..balik-baik kasih ingat kamu sepa-sepa punya tugas sapu, mop lantai suma..Saya betul-betul tidak suka perangai kamu yang tidak pandai ada rasa maw kasih bersih rumah padahal 2 hostel kita sama-sama pun tinggal. Saya taw laa kamu suma anak manja..apa pun tidak pandai buat tapi kamu bukan tinggal sama 1 orang kaa 2..YOU ARE DEALING WITH 8 PEOPLE IN THAT HOSTEL.. & I WAS SOOOO
Huh~ actually I had soo many things that I wish to share with you all but I don't have the passion to express it here but anyway, I am going to post it whatever it takes...* kunun..haha * Okeh, another problem to face on. Yesterday, my dear mummy complained about my auntie * mummy c sonia, the poor kid * that she is not going to pay my mum anymore.. I repeat, NOT GOING TO PAY MY MUM ANYMORE..WHAT THE FUCK!!!!??? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH??! After all what had my mum did to you & this is how you treat her back??! UINAAAHHHH, BEGITU BAGUS BHAAA MAMA SAYA JAGA ANAK KAW, KASIH BELI DYA PAKAIAN YANG LAWA-LAWA, KASIH MAKAN DYA MAKANAN YANG SEDAP-SEDAP, BEGINI KAA KAW LAYAN DYA??..BEGINI KAAA?..SIAL LAA KAW SANAAA!! BAYARAN RM700 DULU DAPAT PULA KAW BAYAR DIORANG, NE MAMA SAYA MINTA RM400 JAA PUN SUDAH STRESS TAHAP GILA BABI, ALASAN BILANG BANYAK HUTANG, SIAP MEREPOT LAGI SAMA MAMA MENTUA..SIAL PUNYA PEREMPUAN! MUDAH-MUDAHAN KAMU LAKI BINI KENA BUBUT ALONG SAMPAI KENA POTONG-POTONG JARI..PADAN MUKA! BAGUS LAGI KAMU TIDAK PAYAH HIDUP TERUS! GAHHHH! SOO STRESS!
* changing mood * And yesterday, while I was on my way home, suddenly saw one of my EX. Probably he went to the IT fair at 1Borneo yesterday. Owh well. That's not important for me anymore. Huhh~ and today, I going to stay at home & doing my assignment & notes. Lately, I have to face sooooo many stressful things. Whether I like it or not, I have to. Allah, please have mercy on me. Please forgive me for every sins that I've done..T______T
No comments:
Post a Comment