Home again~ weee... After a week struggling with those 7 musketeers..& now I am officially at home..huhhh~ feels good to be here again :) Yea..quite tired today cause I'm having my menstrual. The drastic changes of my hormone makes me feel sick & tired..gahhhhh~ But anyway, I loved to be born in this way..I mean I like being a girl, a young lady & sooooon , a woman with a career :D..Can't wait!
Okay, I am going to do some quick review things that I've done last week. On Monday, I'm having my reading, vocab & grammar class in the evening and the lecturer told us to visit her blog & I've followed her. Hmm..love the class but I don't really like my group members * referring to the boys only * because they were sooooo ANNOYING * walaupun saya taw durang setakat maen-maen saja * Look, the main reason why I come to that college is to study. I have no time for those
Okai, move on. On Tuesday, I'm having Malaysian Studies in the morning & the lecturer told us to do some presentation which he will randomly pick who ever he likes. So, again I don't like my group members which was also referring to the boys cause all they know is only ' menumpang ' inside the group. * taw laa kan lelaki ne * They didn't do anything to help us instead, they were going outside of the college to smoke & after that came back inside the library & act like a big boss surveying his employers. * macam tai-tai saja ne * But Alhamdulilah, our group manage to get full marks after the presentation. * nasib laaa ada penyelamat negara & bangsa..hahaha..( saya sama kawan saya..* wink-wink* ) *
Nothing special going on Wednesday. Just having my pc class & get back to the hostel very late. It was all because of the bus. * ada 1 pak cik bas yang jahat & makan gaji buta saja * This ' pak cik ' caused all of us get back to the hostel very late. He refused to take the student from college to hostel at that time so we have to wait for the another ' pak cik ' to send us home. In other words, we were only counting on 1 bus although there were 2 buses prepared for us to send us to college & send us back to the hostel. * SCREW YOU PAK CIK YANG TIDAK PAKAI SPEK MATA! *
Aww~ I love Thursday cause I'm having my drawing class every Thursday afternoon :D but whenever Thursday arrived, I become worried because our lecturer usually told us to bring things to her class & those ' things ' was not very easy to bring to college because I lived in the hostel. That day, she told us to bring a mounting board to her next class & guess what?! I've to buy the mounting board from Kay-Kay. The board was soooo huge & I can't bear taking & walking with it around. It was very uncomfortable since I bring along my dear Delly & some clothes with me that day * ditambahkan lagi dengan mounting board, nah..kaw-kaw laa jadi dya..T____T * Owh well, I only manage to convince myself to be patient. Moreover, I love drawing a lot so..have to scarify sometimes. :) But still, I love drawing class & no one can't stop me from loving that class :DD
And as for yesterday, I'm having my contemporary business class. Love the lecturer cause she was so caring & looking forward to teach us but I dislike the student in her class. They were like...not respecting her while she was teaching in front. * taw laaa 2 lecturer lemah lembut orang dya, tidak pandai marah tapi ingat-ingat laaa..dya pun manusia juga..ada perasaan..hormat ckit laa..macam saya maw sekek jaaa kepala kamu 1-1 orang owh..yeee~ * After that class, I quickly went back to the hostel & packing because I can't wait to go home..arhh~ When I mention the word ' home ', it actually refers to my room & my bed. Haha!
Although I lived nearby, but still I miss my parents especially the foods that my dear mommy made for us. Aww~ There is no way the taste of the foods tasted the same like my mommy did. :') Your the best MoM, DaD! :') Love yaaa :D
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment