Hey! Hey guyz! I'm in the happy mood right now. Why?..Because I just finish my blog assignments..and..and..I have a wonderful week :) After receiving his 6th phone calls * I guess *, last Monday, I manage to present my presentation very well & guess what?! I got full marks for it. * baru taw laa kepada orang yang kasih bubar kumpulan 2, gigit jari pun teda guna..saya xmaw jilat balik ludah kaw 2...puii~! * Just want to prove to them that I can also stand by my own bear feet without their help. I guess I'm not that weak actually. haha~
Owh yea yea..I also want to show you all these few artworks of mine. :)
Ma' 1st drawing assignment. I got 80% for this one. :)
Ma' 2nd artworks. This one I got 90%. :)
& this one is my 3rd artworks & hopefully I will get 95% for this one. :))
Ahhhh~ feels happy with the marks that I got * Alhamdulilah * but still I'm not satisfy with my drawing. I want to be the best among the best. * InsyaAllah *. And~ I bought a box of colour pencils for my next drawing assignment.
Teehee~ :D
You know how much I love colours~ :D This was my first time buying a box of colour pencils with 36 colours inside it. * tears of joy *. It was my dream to have this type of colour pencils since I was a little girl and finally, I have one. :) Actually, I bought the staedtler's colour pencils only. The other one was a present for me because I won the 1st place in colouring competition. :) It was my 12 years old present & the colours is still with me until now :) * believe it or not * haha!
It ain't easy being a college student you know. I just don't feel like talking about the college & hostel stuff because it makes me feel depress..seriously..but still, I love my new life now. Allah, please lend me Your strength so I can survive till then end of the day. * karut marut lagi *
Haha~ till then :))





No comments:
Post a Comment