Saturday, 26 November 2011

Did I just shut the door in front of his face??!

♥ 26th of November ♥



Watched the Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn ( part 1 ) movie on Thursday with my friend. Wow, I think that the movie was awesome. And I'm currently in love with the original soundtrack of the movie - A thousand years by Christina Perri. Seriously, love the song a lot as well as the movie. :')

And yesterday..while I was sweeping outside our hostel, he suddenly walked down the stairs. Guess what?! I shut the door in front of his face and the banging sound was so loud. I don't know how did he reacted it but...after doing that, I felt regretted. Am I doing the right thing? Why am I so stupid 'cause still kept this feeling towards him?..Called me stupid 'cause I've drew his portrait. I don't know..I just don't know.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment