Saturday, 12 November 2011

Mid Term Breaks is Over~

♥ 12th of November ♥

Hey! I'm back. Updating my blog. Wee~ Nothing interesting actually. I've been so busy lately finishing my drawing assignments & yep..it's almost done..ALMOST..haha..I turned my bed room into a drawing studio. * cian kan? * Well, what to do lorh~ haha..


This is what exactly it looks like when I turned my bed room to a drawing studio. Quite messy, huh? :)

Owh! Owh! And these are some of my artworks that is completely done if you guys are wondering what am I drawing.



So, these are the best 2 of my artworks that is completely done. * adalah bangga ckit-ckit sebab tidak sangka saya bule lukis macam ne..hehe *

And this one is my unfinished painting. Going to finish it later. :)

And yea..today I don't do the painting cause I decided to go ' jalan-jalan ' before I head back to the hostel tomorrow. Actually, I went out today is because I want to buy whatever things that captured my heart & yep! I would never say ' NO ' to clothes, bags, shoes & all those stuff. Haha!

I'm in love with this bag so I bought it. :)

And~ and~ and~ I bought a vast too. But I washed it so there is no picture for that. Sorry :) I like the vast very much because it has the uncommon style from any other vast that I've seen before. And you know how much I love to collect rare & uncommon stuff. :) So, I bought this bag & a vast. Wow! It really drives me crazy when I see nice, rare & uncommon style of clothes, bags & shoes. 

Yup! I guess that's all for now. Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment