Sunday, 20 November 2011

Triangle Love?

♥ 20th November 2011 ♥

Here I am again. Sharing my story with you all. Well, there was a young guy..younger than me confessed his feeling towards me. I felt sorry for that guy. I really don't have that special feeling towards you. This guy reminds me of someone. Someone that is also has the same age like him that also confessed his feeling towards me. * kenapa bha budak-budak lelaki yang bawah umur ne banyak betul suka saya? bukan minta puji ne..2 orang sudah budak lelaki yang muda umur-umur adik saya meluah sama saya yang diorang suka saya, heih * Unfortunately, I'm having this special feeling towards this huge-girl-fans guy. And yesterday, it is soooo not like me to text him & tell him to meet me up. I thought that he will going to respond me with the negative answer but Alhamdulilah, he said ok, what time you want to meet up?

Seriously, I was soooo shocked with his replied. Never thought that he will answered me in the positive way. So, I'm looking forward for today meet up. I hope that he will fall deeply in love with me. haha * berangan lagi~ >_< * Better don't rush & hope too much..because the too much will hurt me so much.

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment