Monday, 16 January 2012

Subjects Registration is Available but Not The Final Exam's Result T___T

Okeh! As usual, I'm still having my holidays but this week was a bit different from the others because mum was not around SOOOOOOO, I'm officially taking her duties for these few days since she was busy taking care of my grandpa :'( * get well soon grandpa.. :'( *. So, today I've cooked lunch for my dad and it was quite surprising cause HE ATE THE MEAL THAT I'VE COOKED for him. WOW! I was over excited.. TeeHee~ To be honest, my dad was a very fussy man when it comes to foods. He always complained the meal that I've cooked but this time, there's no sign of complaining :)

And that's what makes me feel honorable. I know I can't cook like mum did but at least he wants to eat her own daughter's hand made and that was quite satisfying me. * bule laa saya jadi suri rumah yang berjaya lepas ne..YAH!!! == *

Owh..what do you think about this?


Erm, I've been dreaming about the younger brother lately. And today was the second time he appeared in my dream. Is this true or..gahhhh! What am I thinking?! Hmm..okeh~ leave it!

And yeah! My next semester's subjects are now available and those are:

Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar 2
Introduction to Fashion
Culture and Costume History
Fashion Illustrator 1 
Element of Design

Please! Please! Pleaseeee! Be nice to me, yea~ you all subjects! Please..treat me nice okeh? 
Erm, I think that's all for today. See yaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment