Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Huuhhhh~ It's been a while I didn't update my blog. Yea~ I was quite busy lately finishing my assignments. To tell you the truth, this semester had torture me quite much..or should I said quite tough. After the vandalizing incidence that I received from the ' dogs crew ', seriously I started to realize that every guys that I've met are all the same. I hate those ' dogs crew ' SERIOUSLY~ YES! I REALLY MEAN IT unless you come and kneel down to say sorry to me. * iyaaaa..memang saya kejam! Jadi kenapalah?! * Argghhh~ stop! I don't want to mention the ' dogs crew ' anymore. Waste my time!

I would like to show you something :)


haha! Finally I had finished my very-first-2nd sem assignment! Seriously, I felt like wanna jump from the top of the roof after finishing this thing. It took 6 days to finish this thing and as a result, I'm quite satisfy with my own artwork :) LIKE SERIOUSLY! And yeaaa~ I still have assignments that line up but the best thing is most of my assignment for this semester involves drawing skills. I was sooooooooo excited! :D

Owh well, got to go, still got assignments to be done.
See ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment