Saturday, 3 March 2012

Fashionista!

Last month has been the toughness month ever in my life. Almost giving up doing things but I won't cause I like what I'm doing now. Having so many stressful things and it almost driving me crazy. PLUSSSSS...my mom told me that my dad was affected with this tuberculosis illnesses but still in the early stage. When she told me this, seriously I can't control my tears from rolling down. I was so afraid. The things that I was afraid of the most has finally come to me. I can't fully focus on my study. I can't drew well in Fashion Illustration class last week. I was very easy to be affected by this stuff. I was so scared that I couldn't done things like last semester. Will always pray for your health dad.


February has gone with memories and let us welcome the month of March. Our college has organized the very first Fashion show and it was totally rock! Watching the seniors' effort in their own design makes me feel touched. I could feel their effort cause I've been through the situation and telling you the truth it almost makes me cry * emo berabis pulaaaaaa X___X * So here's the remarkable creation from the seniors :)


Bundle Denim by Mohd Idzmi Azwan

Lace Blinds by Jeremiah Richard Lim

Luxury Drapes by Lyona Stephen

Boxer Debacle by Hazel Annie Chung

Cozy Blanket by Avie Jaine Sumawa

Clotted Carpet by Mohd Aliff Kamal

Karung by Uzafera Bedy

Aluminium by Zerl Sen Swallyn

Popping Plastic by Nur Alfiana Alfian

My Gothic Umbrella by Victoria Joy

Battling Bamboo by Stacy Patricia Sading

and last but not least..

me as a model tidak jadi..haha xP

Well done seniors! Good job! Really proud of you all. Can't wait till it's my turn to design and create my own fashionable clothes :DD

Till Then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment