Thursday, 29 March 2012

sick

It's been a week I've got flu. Argh~ I couldn't do my things right. And the worst thing is..the flu was also affected my ear and it is hard for me to hear what people are talking about..LOL

By the way, I'm now officially staying at home. I think it's been a week I'm having my mid term break with my beloved assignments. YES~ assignments :). So, my life right now is much busier than before as you can see that I still manage to post something in my blog before this but now....now....now, I spend most of my time finishing my drawing and sketching and painting assignment. NO! NO! NO! Don't get me wrong. I like what I am doing now like I told you guys before.

But still, I have to take time and relax since it was my mid term break * pas ne manada cuti lagi x_x * My beloved brother will be here soon and I'm so excited to meet him. Haha..okay, what else?..Actually, I feel like blogging but I don't know what to post..My life was not that interesting like what you've thought. I have to face people I dislike everyday..hurm..I mean sometimes but I really don't like facing them. Especially the eldest. It's not just that. Sometimes he was also appeared in my dream and I always wondering why?...Why is it always have to be him that appear in my dream. What should I called that dream?..A sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare?..I don't know...I just don't get it. He broke my heart for so many time but still his the one that I've been thinking. It's not fair you know?! Not fair at all. Huh!




No doubt. It was true. No matter how much I hate him, how much I dislike him, how much I disappointed towards him but still I can't get rid of him inside my head. It was because of you I manage to get into the top 4 higher marks list in my Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar 2 test last week. I wrote my feeling every time I saw you. Never thought that my lecturer likes my tragic loves story. * laughing sarcastically *

Okay, I'm out of here. See yaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment