Sunday, 20 May 2012

The End of 2nd Semester..

Stealing some of my time updating my personal blog. How's everybody?...Well, if you ask me, nothing special. Just having my routine as usual. Wake up in the morning...cleaning the house..taking bath...eating...onlining..studying ( sikit-sikit :P )..chatting with housemates...stalking orang atas ( OoPpSS :P )..eating and sleep..but since exam is around the corner soooo adalaaa belajar banyak sikit..haha..

Since I've mention about ' orang atas ', while I was throwing the rubbish outside yesterday seriously I didn't noticed that they just came back from somewhere and I was like ' astagaaaahhhhh! kenapalaaa time sa pgi buang sampah juga durg pulang arh..adooooiiii~ ' Yea~ I totally embarrassed that moment. Adeh~ 3 orang sekaligus balik and the best thing was the younger was there too :) He greets me :D...sa pun malu-malu kucing laa bhaaa  ( that was soooo not like me =_=' )..adeh~ Ya.. I was embarrassed okay~ but I never get bored by having this kind of feeling towards him compare to his eldest. Sumbunk maw mati ne! heih~

Okeh..okeh..leave it! As usual, I'm goin' to post my artworks so here they are :D

My Introduction To Fashion final project. FYI, the main idea was mine so I called it From Dream To Reality. We did this as a team so thank you so much for my group members :) This stuff had been displayed for 2 weeks so it was quite successful.

This was my pen and maker illustration. To be honest with you, I'm not good at drawing using pen and maker. SERIOUSLY! But the outcome was not bad at all...cuma muka ada cacat ckit sebab TERlebih ink..haha..xpa..saya budak baru belajar :DD

And this was my 1st final illustration that I've recently finished it. The theme was mix media so the tools that I've used was all size of pencils, Artline pens ( 0.2 size ) and Artline maker ( 0.6 size ) so this is the outcome. :)

Well, there are 2 more final assignments left but will be continue to do it after my final exam. And yea..this morning..I received a message from my facebook.


A message from my very old friend. Wawa..My childhood memories suddenly rushed towards me. How can I forget you my old friend?..It's been a while, huh?.. :)

That's it for today. Wish me best of the best in my final yaa~
Signing off :)



No comments:

Post a Comment