Saturday, 5 May 2012

Hello May~


The month of April also had taught me a lot. Many things had tested my patient level last month from my assignment till my personal matter. But Alhamdulilah, I still can hold on tight till now. Our dearest fashion lecturer, Miss Juliana Osman has officially resigned from teaching us. So, abesss suda subject Element of Design! So happy that I could take my long rest till my final exam. Yang tinggal cuma maw kasih abes saya punya illustration lagi. No worries. Sap-sap sui saja tu..hehe..

In few weeks, I'll be in 3rd semester already. Time travels so fast. Many things had happened in these short time. It was like a dream. Why is it life have to be like this?..Why is it sometimes I almost felt like giving up what I am doing now? What was actually I wanted the most in my life?...I had everything..my parents, my family, my friends..I don't feel like having a partner right now...I like being single for a moment. I can't really bare you guys hurting me any longer. I had enough of it. Just let me keep my heart for someone who really deserve it. Sorry gentlemen, I'm not really into with any kind of relationship anymore.

* apa bha saya merepek ne?? * =_="

okay..signing off peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment