I know. I might be a little bit late to welcome June, which also means another new semester for me. Ya. It's my 3rd semester and it's going to be a short sem only. Yeaa..I didn't get the time table for this sem yet but hopefully there will be no stressful subjects for this sem although it's offer only 3 subjects.
Erm..just now I'm chatting with one of the ' Dogs Crew ' members and I don't know why I'm not angry with them anymore. Well, just now I'm chatting with the guy that had crushed on me few months ago. Well, chatting with him it's like..
' okay..he was being nice to me '..but I think he do care for me. He told me not to trust guys and yeaa, who the hell wanna trust guys anyway?! Except someone comes and changes my perception.
Few months had passed by and I'm still here, blogging and
blabering about the younger. Lately, he treated me very different. I mean not in the special way but the rude one. Well, so far as I'm knowing him, he was a happy-go-lucky guy whereas he loves to throw a big smile for everyone but lately, he was so damn serious. Bravo for that girl who successfully changes his whole attitude. How I miss the old him. I just don't know why am I keep posting about him. I used to say things like
'...huuuhhhh~ I'll never fall for a guy that have the same age like my brother..', '...ewww, this kid was totally weirdo..', '....eww, your just a kid...'..and
BANG!!! You got me, cupids! Damn! For the first time in my life, I admit that I've been falling deeply in love with the younger brother. That was so totally not cool at all. Game Over for me, huh?..But I know I'm tough enough to fight this feeling. I know I can deal with it.
Allah, i really need Your strength. Please lend it to me, please?
Signing off :(
No comments:
Post a Comment