Malaysia time 0906. Good morning my dear readers! Currently staying at hostel right now. I was planning to go home yesterday but...something bad happened to me so, I don't want to let both of my parents know about it. Ya...it's my mum's 40th birthday today. Happy Birthday Mum! Sorry, I have nothing to give to you mum. I'm just still your little daughter from the inside. Sorry mum, I've embarrassed you yesterday because of those stupid posting. I didn't regret for what I am doing yesterday, just that the stupid lecturer doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. I still think that it was a cool stuff that ever happened to me. *weird huh?* But it's true. I think I've did something that most of the people doesn't dares to do it. Maybe credits for my bravery?..haha..joking~
Still that guilt feeling hunted me until today after Madam Aishah scolded me yesterday. Don't like this kind of feeling but what to do. ' What goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down ' or in other word ' KARMA '..I'll wait till it comes. Since it's Ramadhan, I have to be EXTRA patient. Why is it life is always unfair?..Why?..
No comments:
Post a Comment