Starting from now on, I'm only going to care about myself. No more anyone. Like I've said, everyone has gone HYPOCRITE lately. They only need you when they do but if you're no longer being 'used' by them, they will simply throw you away whenever they like. Beware of these animal species. They still exists in this eras.
Thursday, 29 November 2012
Tired over and over again
Since yesterday, I've been thinking about blogging my true feeling but I was very lazy to type it all but it seem like I can't bear this feeling any longer so I'm going to post it. The more I kept to myself, the more tension I'm holding on. I can't bear to live with my housemate anymore. I don't know. Maybe it sound childish to you but to me, it really hurts my feeling. * maybe it's because I've never get enough rest due to the lack of sleeping * They all lied to me said that one of my friend being sick and couldn't attend to English class. * tapi sebenarnya malas maw mati yang tidak bule diselamatkan yang tahap gaban melampau-lampau batas suda * To be honest, I really don't like these kind of people. Bukan apa. Kita masuk kolej untuk belajar. Yang kamu maalllllllaaaaaarrrr maw ponteng laaa...maw balik laaa...kamu tidak rasa rugi meh RM24 ribu terbang gitu saja?..Yea..Maybe I don't have the right to say about these to you guys but because of I care of you guys. CARE TOO MUCH OF YOU UNTIL MY FEELING HURT SO BAD!!!..I guess no more next time. I know that sometimes, some of the lecturer couldn't enter the classes but doesn't mean that the next day you do have classes but you didn't attend it dengan alasan malas. Nanti keluar result baru maw risau separuh mati sana. Baru maw tidak puas hati sana. Nanti kalau peraturan sudah kena bagi ketat sikit, merungut bilang tidak dapat sampai tu pointer yang ditetapkan. Macam mana maw sampai kalau kamu sendiri teda inisiatif maw kasi maju diri kamu sendiri. Harap kena suap saja. I'm tired of these. kadang-kadang rasa menyesal yang sangat-sangat rapat dengan diorang cause you've been loving them like you're true blue friends but I guess I'm wrong again. Totally gone wrong again.
Starting from now on, I'm only going to care about myself. No more anyone. Like I've said, everyone has gone HYPOCRITE lately. They only need you when they do but if you're no longer being 'used' by them, they will simply throw you away whenever they like. Beware of these animal species. They still exists in this eras.
Starting from now on, I'm only going to care about myself. No more anyone. Like I've said, everyone has gone HYPOCRITE lately. They only need you when they do but if you're no longer being 'used' by them, they will simply throw you away whenever they like. Beware of these animal species. They still exists in this eras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment