Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Move on..

Updating my blog again. It's currently 6.21am in the morning and I'm early today. Don't know why. Something bothers me. I don't know. Every time I closed my eyes, old memories seem to appear one by one. It's like a movie...I've been through so many things and I'm very grateful for what I am today. Like very, very grateful. I miss my National Service's life lately. I miss all the memories there. It came suddenly into my mind. I did learned a lot from that program. I rebuild my character again. The activities were very fun and it doesn't pressured me at all but it was tiring. Hehe.

I don't know what to post actually but I did feel like blogging. I guess maybe it's about 'that' matter again. Well, I guess I have to let go that one. That 'thing' doesn't belongs to me at all so I have to move on. Yep! Move on is what I can do now. I have to force myself not to stalk him again. I have to stop all that in these short time. I have to no matter what.


" Keep your precious heart for someone who really deserves you. Good things did come for those who patiently wait. You will have someone that truly accept you for who you are. keep it in mind :) "

I have to motivate myself. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment