Can believe I'm updating again...Actually I really don't have to update this but when today's date caught my attention..It 28th of May...Yes..It's the younger brother's birthday. I've wished him once...but in return, I've got scolded from him. You just too bullshit for that do you?...I hope that you and your beloved girlfriend no longer being together! HEY-PEEE-BUTT-DAY to you dude! :P
Yes...I'm in the mood of 'mencarut' right now. Like I said..don't judge me! I may being bullied almost everyday by my friends but still..I have the patient in me to fake a smileeeee~ You see..no one likes to be bully by anybody..Yea..if your bully means 'maen-maen saja', it's okay for me..BUT DON'T OVER REACT, bule?..Geez..I really don't like to hurt anyone's feeling but you...you and YOUUUU~ have you ever think about what I feel?..Do you EVER CARES about what I feel?...I don't want to start it..I came here to study..to mind my own business..to live peacefully without disturbing others BUT DUDE!!!!??? STOP BEING ANNOYED WILL YA??? I know sometimes pun me also bikin panas yang melampau-lampau batas but I try my best never hurting someone's feeling..Dude~ I guess your just a kid with lots of lots of kasih sayang...lots of lots of perhatian..that's why jadi sampai gini..and to be very honest..saya tidak bule masuk dengan perangai yang annoyed kaw 2..yea..maybe for some people they like that 'annoyed' in you but not me..for me it sooooooo minta puji maw mampus! Very sorry..I really didn't mean it but I've holds my patient for soooooo long~ SERIOUSLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment