Wednesday, 1 May 2013

See Yaaa April Foooollllll~

Can't believe that I'm updating again. Hello dear readers!! How are you? Been missing bloooooggggggiiiiinnnggg lately but I don't have the feel and the time :) Been busy designing and sewing my own clothes. Almost forgetting everything. I forget things easy lately, maybe due to over think, I guess.

No matter how I enjoy sewing and designing but still I felt a little bit lonely. There's no one I can't share my happiness and sadness. Seriously, I miss him...so much. I just can't understand why would he choose that kinda of girl...I mean, I've been crushing on him about a year but this is what I get???..Why is it the world being unfair for me?...Why?..I just like any other girls in this world, I like being love by someone, I like to be care by someone..just that simple but why?..Why on earth there's nobody that I really like the most exist in the world??

Do I have to wait another 10 more years until I found my perfect soul mate?? Tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment