Sunday, 16 February 2014

Uneasy Feeling

Alhamdulilah..Thank you Allah for letting me breath till today. I hate to mention it but now I have to live as a 23 years old young lady. An Adult. Did my age suit me well?..No..I guess not. But what to do. As usual, I would like to thank for those who wishes me, for those who giving me presents and for my little sister, nana. Thank you for the home made cake. Not forgotten to both of my parents.

Well, the most important thing for me is thanks to you for still remembering me. It is my intention for not putting my birth date on the fb to see if there's someone out there who really remember me. I know they might not be a lot of wishes from 700++ friends that I have but still there are people who really remember me, not to mention for those who wishes me direct and indirect through messages and meet me face to face. But still I'm very grateful. I love you guys so much.

It's just that for the 'someone' that I used to call 'Kang Gary'....Yea..For some reason, he did wish me through wechat but...the saddest part is he didn't even know my birthday if I didn't mention it through fb..It just breaks my heart into a million pieces when you said that to me. Remembering last year whereas you're the first one to wish me, remembering all the things that you used to promise me, remembering you used to send me messages every time. I'm trying hard to get rid of you but in the end, I feel...weird when you're not the same as usual any more. You might think that I ignored any of your word that you've said to me but the truth is..I remembered it well. I remembered how you used to promise me this and that and now..it's different. Your totally a different person to me now. For these past few years, I guess I just added up the number of strangers in my life and I'm not okay with it.

People I used to get along with ended up becoming a strangers to me. It's totally not okay. I just feel bad about it. It makes me want to cry. Am I the one who did wrong?

I'm not feeling okay with it...it's just not okay. Sorry if I the one who start it first. Things are changing. Feeling are changing. Everything is changing and it ended up like this. I so sorry... :'(

2 comments:

  1. Nice update, I enjoyed reading this post! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete