love is just a history that they may prove
and when you're gone
I'll tell them my religion's you
when Punk-tius come to kill the king upon his throne
I'm ready for their stones
I'll dance, dance, dance
with my hands, hands, hands
above my head, head, head
like jesus, said
I'm gonna dance, dance, dance
with my hands, hands, hands
above my head, dance together
forgive him before he's dead because
I won't cry for you
I won't crucify the things you do
I won't cry for you, see
when you'll gone I'll still be bloody Mary
We are not just art for Michealangelo to carve
he can't rewrite the agro of my furied heart
I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris cold
Je ne veux pas mourrir toute seule
GaGa GaGa GaGa GaGa
GaGa GaGa GaGa GaGa
Dum Dam Dam Da Di Da
Dum Dum Da Di Da Da Da Di Da
Dum Dum Da Di Da
Dum Dam Dam Da Di Da
Dum Dum Da Di Da Da Da Da Di Da
Dum Dum Da Di Da
oh, liberdade, mi amor

No comments:
Post a Comment