Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Wonderful by Lady GaGa


if I fell in love with you, 
would you understand me, dear?
love is weird.

I coloured you a valentine,
struggled just to stay inside the lines,
I loose my mind.

I really can't believe,
I lost myself again.

looking for something crazy
beautiful nothing
now I'm talking in circles again
let me know baby are you hungry 
for wonderful cause I am
wonderful cause I am

I wrote a song about your eyes,
ate a slice of cherry pie,
I cried all night.

on a bench inside the park,
I'll kiss you slowly in the dark,
I'll never stop. 

baby take me for a ride,
maybe get a little high
in a place we've never been
time is nothing but a line
we'd leave everything behind
it'd be so wonderful, wonderful

wonderful I am, I am, I am
I'm saying it for you.

I am, I am, You know how wonderful I am
wonderful I am,
wonderful I..am

No comments:

Post a Comment