Sorry guys. I really don't have the mood to blog anything yesterday. It's my ' illness ' attack me again. I've been missing him a lot yesterday. I read over & over again his mail although it hurts me much, but that is the only way that I can do when I missed him. Hmm..okay! Just forget about that things for a while. Today, I'm about to tell you all who are ' them ' that I've missed a lot. Well, they are my ex-classmate ( form 6 ). I miss them a lot because I felt happy when I was with them. I manage to laugh the whole day when I was with them although there's something bothering me. We were like siblings in that class. I'd really miss that moments. Here are some photos of us when we were still in form 6 :).
These are the people who still manage to survive in form 6 ( 6 Atas 2 2010 )
HAHA! And this photo was taken after we finished our exam. * sempat lagi tu 2 orang di belakang tu..HAHA~ *
Me and the gengZzz~ :D
Asyraf sedang ' dikerjakan ' oleh saya. :D
Really miss these scenes. :'(
I really miss you guys. :'(
I never ever going to forget this moments because it really means a lot to me. REALLY :')
My friends at 6 Atas 1.
And this is me & my classmate. I mean EX classmate :')
But I'll never ever going to forget these guys...
They were the one who made our class more cheerful. And even made me laughed throughout the class. HAHA.. I really miss their jokes.
Seriously, I felt very lucky to have them in form 6. If not because of them, I think I might dying slowly because of the stressful assignments & the life that I've been through in form 6. Thank you guys & All The Best To Every of You. Hope that someday we'll meet again. :')










No comments:
Post a Comment