Owh yea..yesterday was 10.11.12, a lucky number for all those couple who married on this date including our hero, Datuk Lee Chong Wei. Congratulation to you Datuk & Datin. And not forgotten also, to my dearest best friend, Stephanie Swee. Congratulation!
![]() |
| The bride :D |
![]() |
| The groom and bride :D |
Haha! I'm happy for you though! Finally you have found the one who really deserves you, Stephy! How is it feel to be the new bride?..I bet it was an awesome feeling, ayie? Haha! Once again, congratulation to both of you! Sorry I can't attend your wedding ceremony because I'm still busy managing my life. Yea~ I don't know where did life wants to bring me. Like other people said, just go with the flow. And I hope it will be a good ending for me, same like you. Getting married to someone who really deserves me. AMIN! haha :D
I guess that's all for today.
Signing off with love xoxo :D


No comments:
Post a Comment