Friday, 2 November 2012

The month of November

Feels like blogging again! Hello November and Good Bye October. It's been a while. Alhamdulilah I still manage to breath until this moment. After the rejection, after the heartache, after all of those pain I've been through for a while and finally I can bear to stand up AGAIN! Yea..again. I've many things that came across my mind. I'll start one by one.

The first things that came across my mind was the shooting things. Yes! For the final English presentation, our lecturer has ordered us to do a short folklore films so...she already assigned us to do The Mountain of A sleeping Lady as our short folklore films. The story was about a young princess who gets pregnant and her husband had abandon her with her belly unborn baby. It was a sad love story so the character was quite tough task for me. But again, Alhamdulilah we all did our best and the result was not bad at all. Here's some photos while we were doing the shoooting. :)

Menggatal little town..

Say cheese~ duhh -.-'

Ren-ren

Rangsan! Haha :D

Mang & Nunk~

We arrived! :D

Thailand King & Quuen~ duhh~ -.-'

Dayang-dayangku sekalian

Limut di 'makeup'..

Meet the river~

Morning scenery..

Last but not least, me! :D

It's a nice experiences although it was very, very, very tiring days. Okay! Move on to the next thing. The MPM stuff. Yea..I've been nominated for the MPM as an Exco Resident Community. You know, those people 1st impression towards me was like...' huuuhhhh?! budak yang hampir kena buang hostel tu kaaa jd Exco Komuniti Residen?? ' Trolled! I also never expected about winning unopposed about that sit though~ I take it as a complement then, can I? :)) Well, been very busy with the MPM's activities lately. Many things has to catch up on time BUT! BUT! BUT! At the same time, I still did not manage to take him out of my mind. I still miss him so much. Damn miss him! He will be having his cooking competition this Saturday & Sunday. Really want to see him cook but..it doesn't matter at all. Ada saya kaa teda saya ka....he never really cares at all. 

How long I have to be like this?.. T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment