Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Owh~ My Heart

It's 26th of December already. Another 5 more days of stepping to the New Year. Merry Christmas to all who celebrating Christmas. Yes. I'm late. Usually I'm the one who greets everyone but because of too much work load to be done in these short period, so I guess I have to leave the blogging world for a while but here I am again. I'm back. Same like my previous post, I've nothing special to post. I'm busy managing my life: I've tons of assignment to be done in this short period, I'm having my final exam next year but still, I kept wandering where life would brought me after this. There will be another year till I get my first diploma. To tell you the truth, I don't want to be apart from the person I love. It's hard for me to do so. If it wasn't my destiny to enter the college, I wouldn't have to meet the younger brother. Knowing him was not a regratful thing. In fact, it does make me feel a little happiness throughout these days. Although I know he just used me when it comes to assignments stuff, but still I'm happy because I'm the one who helped him a lot and I hope he will consider it. Owh, heart! Why you keep fall for a guy like him? Why you keep helping him although you already know that he just used you? Why? Why? Why? Why can't I be a little bit strict to him...Why?
It almost drives me crazy. After we move to our new hostel, I guess I'll not have the chance to meet him again. I don't know what will happen to me after this but please 2013, please be awesome! Allah, please let us be together, please....

No comments:

Post a Comment