Wednesday, 2 January 2013

2013

Hello readers! 2013 is here. Have to say good bye to 2012. It's been such a wonderful year I'm having last year. Just let me do some recap for all those best memories I'm having last year. I'm in the 2nd semester in late January 2012. After having a 'silent conflict' between me and those 'dogs crew' members, I decided to stay away from them but..it seem like God has planned something for me and there you go...I have to go through the same English class with 2 of the 'dogs crew' members and one of them was the younger brother. I don't know how but it did pulled us 3 together to become a team for our final project. Being in the same team especially with the younger brother makes me feel a little bit awkward yet I like it. It's the only chance to get close to him and there was an incident whereas he borrowed my laptop, and we kept fighting each other and suddenly..he accidently held my hand while we were busy fighting. To be honest, yes! I do felt happy at the moment. :)

Instead of being cheers and proud, I also been through a very humiliating moment whereas I'm in the 3rd semester while having a hostel meeting, one of the lecturer read my facebook post about wearing those formal and informal stuff. I can't tell you how humiliate I am and I almost got expel from my hostel but Alhamdulilah, there's nothing to be worry about. I slowly cleared the situation and cleaned my name until I become one of those MPM's member ( Exco Resident Community) in the 4th semester. Yea~ it did sound funny but it's true. Once again, I'm grateful. Alhamdulilah.

After having almost a year crushed on the younger brother, on October 8th, I decided to confess my feeling towards him but sadly..he rejected me. He rejected me in a good way. That's why I never hate him, in fact..I love him more than before. The rejection did affected me a week. I can't fully focus on what I am doing but again, Alhamdulilah..my heartache heals itself. Thank you Allah :')

Another conflict I've been through last year was involving me and my housemate. Never thought that they didn't like me that much. Never thought that they used my plate to feed a cat. I felt really...really upset about it but never get mad on them. Frustration filled my heart and I can't get over it. But Alhamdulilah..we've settled it in a good way although it seem like they were not obliged to do so but I swear from the bottom of my heart I've forgive you all but I can't trust you all like before. Sorry :(

And most important thing was..I did learned something from Madame Yana about the sewing stuffs. I did some self achievement by sewing my very own 1st piece. It might not be the perfect one but at least I've showed my effort to sew on my own. :) I am so happy and looking forward my 1st piece to be on the runway. :D

Throughout last year, I did felt the bittersweet of living life as a college student. And once again, Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah..I manage to live my life as happy as I could. Warm welcome to 2013 and good bye to all 2012 memories. May Allah bless us all and may happiness be with us always. Amin :)

p/s: 2013!! treat me nicer than 2012 did, okay? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment