Monday, 23 June 2014

The Final Assessment


Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah..It's finally over though I don't really excited about it but finally we all did a great job..I guess..hmm..I don't know..it seems like my heart are no longer in the industry any more..It's hard to get through all those 'drama' and it makes me feel like want to escape the world for a while but I don't know where to go...

Still in Labuan...enjoying the view from the back of our hotel balcony. It's seriously pretty especially when it comes to night time. The sea...The colourful neon light...It's hard for me to forget about it...Our showcase here has finally come to an end and we're going home tomorrow. *sorry can't capture the view cause I don't have and high quality camera with me now T________T*

Talk about Labuan..the first thing that came across my head is chocolate..Yes..it's quite cheap to shop here since the duty are free..but..chocolate also makes me recall the past memories. Remembering that one of my ex's used to buy me chocolate from here..remembering how I met one of my ex's and his promises towards me..remembering that how he used to break my heart into many...many pieces..but still..that lesson..that useful memories helps me to get through all those bullshit that non-stop crashing into my life.

The hardship that I went through seriously helps me a lot. Thank you Allah. Thank you for the test that You gave me...it does prove that human being needs You whenever they're happy nor sad..I couldn't ask more and I felt so grateful about it.

I guess after coming back from Labuan, I'll be extra busy since our final assessment is aroooooooooooouuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd the coooooooooorrrrrrrrrrnnnneeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... *insert R'nie insane face*..Will not be updating my blog that soon..but I'll try my best...because there's no other places that I could share my though and feeling..

I guess that's all for today..see yaa in my next entry... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment