hye..
used to blog things here but now I felt so awkward to type down the words..the sentences.. haha...it is really been a while since I stopped blabering about my life. Well..it's been a year I ignore my online diary due to illnesses of my lappy. So, just got my free time to post something here.
Hmm...let's see where should I start first. Owh yeah, about my last entry. The final assessment. Ermmm..now actually i'm unofficially a graduated college student. Will be officially graduated this April, Insya Allah. Currently jobless and waiting for any customers who willing to send off their fabric for me to sew. HAHA.
Well, things aren't go that smooth actually. My Life. My Hope. My Dream. I almost giving up hope in life. Almost. Allah s.w.t 's tests. Almost can't endure it but Alhamdulilah....I manage to find the wills to stay alive. To continue to survive.
Maybe my life wasn't that bad at all to compare with others. Should be very grateful for everything, every second, every minute..
It's just the 'mentally' pain. It won't go away. I though it's already gone. Long Gone in my life but who knows..It's not just the 'mentally' but also the 'physically' pain..Feels so exhausted but I have to..I MUST endure it and fight till the day 'they' surrender..God wills....who knows better than Him..
I believe in Him..I believe in Allah s.w.t. He will cure the pain. I know that. Kerana Dia lagi Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang.
No comments:
Post a Comment